Saturday, April 21, 2012

Catchin' Up!

I finally have a few minutes to update the blog and some photos to add. It isn't very often that both of those things happen. To be exact, the last time that happened was October 29, 2011, ouch!!!!!


Sarah came up for a Club Volleyball Tournament the end of March. It was a blast to watch her play. I got a bunch of videos but I still can't get the blog to upload them, grrr....

I missed the memo that this was going to be a funny face photo.
Monte did NOT miss the memo!




Monte's new friend Cachi. 
The end of February called for a trip to Southern Idaho, while we were there we caught Zach at the State Wrestling tournament. He was the only freshman in his weight class and was ten pounds shy of the weight limit, and he did great. It will be great to see what he can do in the years to come. Again, no videos, boo!!




As I was working on the blog Amber called and told me about this link... Zach at his track meet....http://www.kmvt.com/sports/Several-Track-Teams-Meet-At-Declo-148209705.html

This fall Tom and Connie, and Monte and I stopped by Palouse Falls on our way to Walla Walla. I absolutely love water falls. 
Believe it or not a guy kayaked off this a few years back, crazy!
Pretty fall leaves. 

No comments: