Monte, Josh, Ruth, Abi and I made a day trip to Northern Oregon last weekend to check out a possible camping spot. Despite the slight detour it was a lot of fun.
Abi snuggling up to Monte when we stopped to stretch our legs.
Josh, Abi and Ruth (the only picture of the day with all three of them more or less smiling: it was the beginning of the day, by the end Abi wasn't up for pictures).

I think I have been replaced, I suppose if it is going to be any woman, I would want it to be her.
Cool bridge at Iminaha campground.

Ruth hanging out enjoying the river.

Monte found his new toy, it is a hand pump water spiket at the campground.

The view from Joseph Canyon Viewpoint.
1 comment:
can't wait to come and be in some of those prett pics. it is sooo green and pretty. nice update. i love blog updates!!!!! yeah
Post a Comment